Sunday, July 11, 2010

cerita orang ngantuk

gue ngantuk.

gue ngantuk banget.

gue ngantuk banget beneran grrrrrrrr.

kenapa gue ga tidur?
karena gue lagi ngecharge dan uda 98% jadi tanggung ampe 100%.

dan gue ngantuk.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
mari cerita cerita saja biar gue ga tambah ngantuk.

this morning my mommy woke me up at 6 am (!). i took a bath and put on my tshirt and shorts and hit the road. i headed to kemang palang pintu festival. i've never gone to this festival before but my mommy and i planned to visit this year because everyone says it's always been great.

so i arrived. but it wasnt ready for public yet. so i went to chic mart. but it wasnt open yet. so i had a big bowl of porridge right in front of chic mart. and it was deliciosoo. then i walked back to the festival and took a look. but it wasnt so good. my sister bought a necklace and a tshirt. we got bored. so we walked back to chic mart. but it wasnt open. so i caught a taxi and went to la codefin. i had ice chocolate at excelso and fell asleep. i didnt care, i was sleepy like crazy. i came back to life in an hour. it was so boring. so we moved to grand indonesia. then we ..

.. okay. my battery is fully charged. and like i told ya i am now sleepy like crazy.

im going to my oh-my-paradise-bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment