Wednesday, July 21, 2010

21.07.10.23.29.pm

so. hey there.

im sleepy. i dont understand why i always post when im sleepy -.-
hoam i dont even know what i wanna write
but i just wanna write something
im thirsty but my bottle is empty already and im too sleepy to go get some more water
my eyes is really heavy they're going to close in few sec
i really dont understand why im still sitting here with monitor on
i want to sing something but i dont know what to sing
i want to watch something but im not so sure my eyes will compromise
my stomach and arms ache like crazy, well, yeah i did some exercise :)
i just bought one more to my monkey collections, it's a monkey spoon
i want to post the picture but later is better
im yawning again HOAM
i just had shower moments ago and it got me pretty energetic but i dont understand why i no longer feel it right now
i want a stack of bread with thick peanut butter
i want an apple pie
i want a chewy gooey fudge brownies with springy top
i want a burgerking's whopper
i want a strawberry ice cream
i want my sister's fettuccine
i want to climb up my roof
i want to walk on a beach
i want to go camping on a mountain
i want to listen to some music
i want banana with peanut butter
i want a fruit salad
i want sour sally
i want es jelly
i want chocochip cookies
i want
i want
i want
i want
i want to go sleep

-.-

goodnight world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment