Monday, November 28, 2011

00:56

whoa seems like i havent seen you for ages, my poor little blog!

quick updates :

1. i got the job at C residence by RP hotel, as a butler :) and im starting on 12 next month. EXCITED!
2. im flying home next wednesday, only for 5 days. basically to attend teppy's graduation. well, i cant miss the best graduate's ceremony, right? :D
3. i got my best birthday this year! hahaha.
4. i just got my starbucks card :D and found out i could redeem a complimentary beverage AND a complimentary birthday cake since this month is my birthday month. yippie!
5. i danced in soaked hair and tshirt and pants and shoes today. i was cold all day long. not good. hope i dont fall sick tomorrow.
6. im loving mr.bean's cheese pancake to bits!!
7. i just did my first bible study quiz yesterday. its been long since the last time i did a quiz. haha.
8. im sleepy. time to dig my bed.

goodnight, world.

No comments:

Post a Comment