Friday, February 4, 2011

04.02.11.07.51.pm

hello people!

yeah i've been having my me-time all day long - all by myself, not even disturbed by mr. ar essay i had been working on the last 3 days :D

i went for some survival shopping this morning, bought a package of white bread, two cartons of milk, and some oranges for isaac and shermaine cny visiting tomorrow :)

home, i washed my finished oatmeal big bottle and put in my stationary. ya im not only a bookworm, im such a stationaryworm as well. im crazy over post-its that i put it anywhere, even on my novel pages. ask my buddies, and you'll find out how freak i am.
the inspiration of recycling my oatmeal bottle into a home for my stationarybabies came up after i tidied up my accessories just yesterday, when i just realized how poor i am for accessories - yeah more often than not, i dont dress like a girl being. i was thinking of keeping them in the oatmeal bottle, but then my former stationary case felt better. so i threw out my stationary and put accessories inside. it was then i thought, where would i put these babies?
like a stupid moron, i spent my night thinking about it. its actually easy peasy! just put it in the oatmeal bottle :D

done with them, i sat with my lappie, checking favorite webs and forums as usual. i found this link to a famous indonesian fashion blogger's blog. i checked it out and - no offense - thought that the style was too much, with too much colors and stuffs at the same time, on only one human body. i could never imagined wearing such style in the past, present, and future of my life. but then, it is a right of each and every people to dress the way they want to, for it gives them pleasure in the first place. and i think its a positive way to express your thoughts and feelings without saying :)

however, this fashion investigation alert me of cny visiting tomorrow. i have planned to wear my favorite balinese broken white dress my sister gave me. so i took out my little traveling iron and an ironing spray i just bought and sprayed freely and started ironing it.
OH CRAP! like a ghost, white stain began to appear on the spots i just sprayed. aaaaaaaargh! i rushed to the washing machine and waited impatiently. as its finished, i took it out the machine and stared at it hopelessly. why on earth did it happen to me? i hung it and left.
went back to my room, i grab the spray and read 'do not use on silk and other delicate fabrics.' GRRR! *O*

what should i wear tomorrow? i dig out my wardrobe and tried on all my dresses. i even tried on my heels, but decided not to wear it immediately hahaha. pose here, pose there till i came up with one conclusion to wear my flowery summer dress with cardigan and wedges. i looked like a girl! HAHA

im still figuring out of what to do with this broken broken white dress :(
now that its dried, the stain is not obvious but the fact that its still there really bothers me :(

lesson #blah : READ carefully before you use any products you buy!

gotta go find something to eat. im starving *.*
bubye!


tumblr.com~

No comments:

Post a Comment