Friday, January 14, 2011

RI

well, so, um.
hello.
im back in singapore.

and im just not ready for it. i mean, i still want indonesia!
i cant get enough of my family. besties. my room. my home. mommys meal. stupidity.
cant get enough!

holidaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, i want you back!

its actually not the holiday itself that matters, its the holiday in indonesia. the country might not be the most appealing holiday destination for people, but its home, its where i belong. its where i cant get enough living in.

even though singapore is not bad, mm pretty good like they say, it cant replace indonesia.
even though both have place in my heart, one position is different to the other. it will always be.

indonesia, whatever they say, is a home. my home.

and the worst part of it all is when you dont even know when you will go home.



i miss you already, indonesia

No comments:

Post a Comment