Friday, October 7, 2011

so long, popo

i should be on my way to airport in 2 hours, catching the last airasia flight to jakarta, but i want to post this before i go off. this is the first home trip which i dont feel good about.

i dont know how many times i have repeated this statement to my surroundings who demanded to know. not that i mind, though. i just dont feel really good about it.

so my grandma passed away this morning.

i dont know why or how. the only news i heard from my mom was that grandma has been hospitalized few days ago, cos she hasnt slept or eat for 3 days. when i first heard about it, i was like, what? it really didnt sound like my grandma. but anyway, the tension worn off after mommy told me grandma had a long nap in the hospital. i thought she was doing good.

but mommy's call this morning does not say so.

but then i think again. she is indeed doing good now, with Him above. i believe my Father loves her, and she loves Him as well. she is not perfect, but she has been a wonderful mother and grandmother for all of us.

so long, popo. thank you for having been here with us. thank you for being you. we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment