Friday, February 11, 2011

its gonna be a long long post

i miss my sister.

i dont know why and how did it happen but it just hit me hard.
so why dont we throw some chitchat about my sister?

she is two years older than me, ever since i was born. but more often than not, she doesnt act like one. HAHA. she could be incredibly childish, but at unexpected times, she could be pretty mature. she is taller than me -yeah everybody is taller than me-, around 160 i think? and she has beautiful long legs -i envy! haha. her hair, though much thinner than mine, is really smooth and manageable. yet she always complained, wishing she had my thick big hair *.* she just never know how hard it is having a bird's nest on your skull. she has tan glowing skin, results from daily simple treatment for years. you should see her face skin! then compare to mine hahaha no please dont. she has a big smile and small eyes.



see her legs?


she loves to dress sweetly, a bit girly. sometimes too girly. well. haha. she is good at putting on makeup that makes her look even more stunning. though she often looks foolish, shes actually smart inside. and really kindhearted. too kindhearted sometimes. it might be the reason why she gets on well with children. i could never pamper my little cousins the way she did.



uph award - won in 2009, nominated in 2010
p.s. : on the left is not my father!


we used to argue almost everyday when we were little. and 99% of it was because of me jerking :p now that i know she could never offense me, i give up HIHIHI.

we have been separated for almost 5 months now. but i managed to see her last december :) shes now busy taking care of her muffins business. if everything goes well according to plan, shes going to graduate this december.


on my highschool graduation



basilico


sour sally sms



oops she will kill me for posting this photo hahaha
anyway, see how her hair falls beautifully?


i have planned quite many things to do when she visit me here :D
i just cant wait!

1 comment:

Post a Comment